This site is owned and operated by MK Healthcare. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. At MK Healthcare, we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
MK Healthcare provides information on its website, www.mkhealthcare.co.in, to the general public subject to the terms and conditions included in Section I of this Statement. By using the MK Healthcare Public Site, as defined below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in Section I below.
MK Healthcare offers enhanced, special Website access to registered Members, who are required to agree to the additional terms & conditions contained in Section II below. The Section II terms and conditions apply only to Members.
SECTION I: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO www.mkhealthcare.co.in
"Website" means the web site located at the URL http://www.mkhealthcare.co.in and includes the entirety of both the MK Healthcare Public Site and the MK Healthcare Member only Site.
"MK Healthcare Public Site" means that portion of the Website that is generally available for use by any person who by accessing the Website agrees to be bound by Section I of the Website terms and conditions.
"Product Suppliers" mean any and all suppliers of industrial materials, product components, industrial equipment or services to finished goods manufacturers anywhere in the India.
"MK Healthcare Website Services" mean functions on the MK Healthcare Website that allow Members to search for and access technical product documents of Product Suppliers; order product samples on line directly from such suppliers; and request direct technical assistance from those suppliers.
2. Intellectual Property The materials contained on the MK Healthcare Website are proprietary to MK Healthcare, its affiliates and/or third parties. These materials are protected under Indian and state intellectual property laws and international treaties. MK Healthcare grants you a limited, revocable, non exclusive and non transferable license to use and display the materials only on your computing device and only for those limited purposes associated with your interaction with the MK Healthcare Website. Except as stated herein, you have no right to copy, download, display, perform, decompile, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner. You agree not to "link," "frame" or "mirror" the MK Healthcare Website, or any material contained on or accessible from the MK Healthcare Website, on or from any other server or device without the advanced written authorization of MK Healthcare . This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms and conditions. This limited license may also be terminated at any time in MK Healthcare sole discretion upon notice to you. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
3. Local Laws, Export Controls MK Healthcare controls and operates the MK Healthcare Website from its offices in the India and makes no representation that the materials contained on the MK Healthcare Website are appropriate or will be available for use. You are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to applicable export and import regulations.
4. On Line Conduct You agree to use the MK Healthcare Website only for lawful purposes and not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website. You shall not post on or transmit through the MK Healthcare Website: any defamatory or abusive statements; statements that threaten the persons of others; advertising or other forms of solicitation; or statements that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or that endorse or advocate illegal activity. You agree not to engage in any conduct in connection with your use of the MK Healthcare Website that is anti competitive, deceptive or otherwise in violation of any law including those governing competition or trade practices. You further agree not to tamper with the MK Healthcare Website or its functionality. You shall not post or transmit any information, file or software that contains a virus, worm or any other potentially contaminating or destructive information, data or feature.
6. No Endorsement MK Healthcare does not endorse any products or services of other parties appearing on, or accessible through, the MK Healthcare Website. References on the MK Healthcare Website to any such products or services or the inclusion on the MK Healthcare Website of links to, or frames of, the web sites or computer systems of any third parties does not constitute or imply an endorsement by MK Healthcare of such products, services, web sites or systems. MK Healthcare makes no representation or warranty with respect to, and is not responsible for the quality of, the products, services, web sites or computer systems provided by third parties that may be referred to on, or accessible through, the MK Healthcare Website.
8. Disclaimer of Liability You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the MK Healthcare website and the internet generally. The information provided on the website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent allowed by law. Neither MK Healthcare nor its affiliates warrant that the information on the website or on the internet generally will be uninterruptable or error free or that any systems, software information, or other material accessible on or through the website server is free of viruses or other harmful components. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MK Healthcare or through the MK Healthcare website shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms and conditions. MK Healthcare and its affiliates do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed on the MK Healthcare website or other material accessible through it. MK Healthcare shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on the MK Healthcare website, including without limitation product information provided in technical data sheets or material safety data sheets. In no event shall MK Healthcare or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the information on or accessed through the MK Healthcare website or the internet generally.
MK Healthcare does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed on the website or other material accessible through the website. MK Healthcare shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on the website, including without limitation product information provided in technical data sheets or material safety data sheets. In no event shall MK Healthcare or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the information on or accessed through the website or the internet generally.